Hello I’m Nicole! I am currently at Sheffield Hallam University training to be a high school art teacher of which I’ll be qualified to teach by summer 2020. I am from the UK but I have family over in California. I absolutely love the place and the people…the weather helps too! On the side of studying I do some freelance art work mainly in pencil drawings and acrylic paints, but I love anything where I can be creative!!!
15% of the profit will be donated to the CoronaVirus Relief Fund and the NHS.
All sales are final.
• 100% biodegradable material
• Components: soil (30%), onions (7.5%), carrots (7.5%), pepper (7.5%), sawdust (1.5%), rice (18%), soybeans (18%), wheat (10%)
• Anti-shock protection
• Thickness over 1.8mm
• Decomposes in ~1 year
• Packaged in a degradable and protective CPE 07 bag and shipped in a carton box
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
• Blank product sourced from China